If you have an Associate Account and are intern, apprentice, on contract working with DEYRNAS, this is your practice and practical CRM. CLICK HERE
We host a half a dozen other titles for web app software you can use for your CRM and they are FREE to use as a FULL member. With your unlimited faith offering $97 monthly on annual basis you have unlimited domain names, visitor traffic, and bandwidth download and uploads, with the only condition that one has been developed for at least 14 days and is considered complete and active before you move onto working another free domain name and web hosting space.
You will have to talk to a Herald of Deyrnas to receive personal hands-on assistance in setting up your first account.
CRM IS THE FUTURE: LEARN OR DIE
There is no better way to spend your spare time making yourself non-expendable to your old boss or your new one. And if you have any hope of self-employment you need to demand this skill of yourself, and accept no excuses from yourself, they are all not worth the losses you will suffer without these skills.
This PRACTICAL PRACTICE CRM is a production setup using ZURMO because it works it is easy to learn and it is fun; they gamified it.
A SHORT LIST OF WHAT
Zurmo CRM can do for you.
(THINGS YOU CAN LEARN)
- Full view of Contact details
- 360 view of Accounts
- Lead Management
- Quickly find info with Global Search
- Meetings,Tasks,Notes, and Attachments all in one place
- Roll Up to see activities from related records
- Latest activities widget, easy view of historical information
- Sales Force Automation
- Create and Manage Opportunities
- Track Sales Pipeline
- Probability of Closure
- CRM Gamification rewards end users
- Scores & Badges
- Achievement & Status
- Proven to improve User Adoption
- Permissions, Rights, Policies
- Ad-hoc teams
- Custom fields, layouts and labels
- Custom Dashboards
- Calculated fields
- Dependent dropdowns
Other Free CRM Titles that come with full membership or personal and commercial accounts.
- Products and services catalog
- Stock management
- Bank accounts management
- Customers, Suppliers or Prospects directory
- Contacts directory
- Commercial actions management
- Orders management with PDF generator
- Contracts management
- Payments management
- Standing orders management
- Shipping management
- Support NPR VAT
- Bookmarks management
- Point of Sale
- Data export tools
- Core Sales, Marketing
- Access Control by Team
- Sales Forecasting
- Customer Portal
- Web To Lead Forms
- Lead Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Support and Collaboration
- Customer Profiles
- And Much More!
- Companies – addressbook of companies
- Contacts – addressbook of individuals
- Shared Calendar with alerts
- Shared Task List – To Do
- Phone Calls Log
- Notes and Files (Document Management)
- E-mail client – Roundcube IMAP
- Exclusive Click2Fill form filling
- Unique Watchdog module monitoring record changes
- Advanced permission system
- Customizable shortcuts – quick access
- Leads – Converting Lead to Opportunity/Account/Contact.
- Opportunities – Potential sales in CRM.
- Accounts – Each account is a central record in B2B model.
- Contacts – Contact can be related to multiple Accounts with specific roles of relationships.
- Send Invitations to attendees.
- Google Calendar Integration (TBD).
- Inbound Emails – Archiving emails from group email box. Email-to-Case.
- Email Accounts – Automatic archiving emails from personal email box.
- Compose Email – Sending emails from EspoCRM.
- Email Templates.
- Multiple email addresses per record.
- Activity Stream – Feed where changes and new additions of followed records are shown.
- Follow Button – User can follow particular record. Records he/she creates or those that got assigned to him/her are followed automatically.
- Cases – Email-to-Case.
- Customer Portal (TBD).
- Attaching Documents.
- Google Drive Integration (TBD).
- DropBox Integration (TBD).
- Products (TBD).
- Quotes and Invoicing (TBD).
- Reports (TBD).
- Web-to-Lead forms (TBD).
- Campaigns (TBD).
- Target Lists (TBD).
- Mass Email (TBD).
- MailChimp Integration (TBD).
- Asterisk integration (TBD).
- Multiple phone numbers per record. Different types of phone number (Mobile, Office, Fax, etc.).
- Data Import.
- Users – No user limitation.
- Roles – Access control.
- LDAP Authentication.
- SAML Authentication (TBD).
- Currency Rates.
- Workflow Management (TBD) – Conditions, Actions.
- Layout Manager – Change layouts for detail and list views.
- Field Manager – Create new fields or modify existing ones.
Here are even more CRM Web Apps to run from your website personal or business website.
- Group Office 5
- Tine 2.0
- Group Office 6.1
- OpenBiz Cubi